Friday, June 15, 2012

Project Cyttorak - End of Week 1

I'm sore. I'm tired. I'm trashed - and I haven't even been in the gym proper today. I also feel like my muscles are bursting out of my skin. I'm done my first week and I just want to sleep!

This will be a short entry - I picked up a massive blister on my right middle finger at the end of hockey today and it ruptured, taking the skin with it. Typing is... fun.

In the meantime, have two more pics from day #2. I might do a light day tomorrow, so I'll likely get more pics then. I feel WAY better. My definition is on its way back and my leanness is starting to get back there as well. Now, all that's left is to get... bigger. ;)

Lift hard and train smart, MuscleHackers!

Adam



2 comments:

  1. WOW, Adam...you're looking fantastic!! You might feel like crap, but you look GREAT! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank you. :) This week has been MUCH better for "feel". Which isn't to say that I'm not trashed after yesterday's massive workout. Because I am. But mentally I'm more in-tune than I was at the beginning. :)

    ReplyDelete