Monday, November 7, 2011

THT 4.0 Experiment - week 5/6 notes

So, I'm 2 weeks behind on updating here - this is not intentional.

6 weeks of my MuscleHack THT 4.0 Experiment are done. 6 particularly gruelling weeks of "what the hell have I gotten myself into?" thoughts, 6 weeks of "holy shit that's heavy!" thoughts, 6 weeks of "I'm lifting how much now for reps?" thoughts.

The best part? I would NEVER go back. EVER. This is probably one of the coolest things I've done for myself. I'm beyond stoked at how well things have turned out so far.

I'll be putting up a more detail post on MuscleHacker.com later today, but here's a good picture that I think exemplifies how far I've come to-date:




This picture almost scares the crap out of me. I can't wait to see if I can actually get any "scarier".

Have a great week, MuscleHackers! Lift hard and train smart!

Adam

P.S. Mark has a wicked new exercise for triceps that he has added to the MuscleHack library. You can check it out right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment