Friday, October 14, 2011

I don't always get good pecs shots

But when I do, they almost scare the crap out of me! As in, "that's really me?"

Yesterday I lifted more weight for bench press than I have ever lifted in my life - 260lbs x 5 reps (+1). Yesterday I did trap shrugs that made me feel beastly. Yesterday was an epic day without plateaus. I'm not sure how much longer I can keep up this level of progress, but you can be damn sure that I'm going to keep pushing the envelope and wring every last drop of success out of it that I can.

Now, where were we? Oh, right. The picture.


Day #2 of week #3 is today. There WILL be gains. And swearing. Likely lots of swearing. But still, gains. More news and updates to come as it happens.

Train hard and lift smart, MuscleHackers!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment