Wednesday, September 14, 2011

THT 4.0 V1 leg day done!

That was an epic workout - definitely one for the books. How so? Simple. At this rate, I'll be propelling myself past a 700lb leg press before mid-October. I've also mananged to pretty much max out the hack squat machine at just beyond 550lbs. So, I'm going to be working on going deeper for my squats for another few weeks at that weight. Once I get "deep", I'll have to transition to bar squats again.

Also, I put up 200lbs x 8 reps for seated calf raises, so I'll be working over 210lbs next week. EPIC. I'm well into Personal Record territory there. Each new day is a new PR. Also, I got my trap shrugs in as the Smith machine was busy on Monday - shrugged 320lbs x 8 so I'll be moving 340 next week! A bit more each week - you can't go wrong there!

Also, as an aside, I'm pleased with the disclaimer that Mark put on the controversial article over at MuscleHacker.com. It's not the change I wanted, but I can respect his choice as the owner of the site and the disclaimer states clearly that neither Mark nor the site endorses steroids.

So, chest and abs for my THT 4.0 Volume #1 day today! Can't wait! Big, big, big hits for chest and abs are coming! I'm going to seriously smash my goals tonight and feel great doing so!

Have a great day all! Train hard and lift smart!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment