Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A quick note in light of a new article on MuscleHacker.com

So... I'm trying to get used to the new Blogger interface. Bear with me.

There's a new article over at MuscleHacker.com that suggests, possibly, that steroids are maybe not all that bad. I'm not going to beat around the bush here - I have ZERO respect for people that use steroids. Yes, that includes the famous ones. I've never touched them and I never will. I've made my concerns known to Mark McManus, who runs MuscleHack.com and ultimately MuscleHacker.com. He's a busy guy and he's 4 hours ahead of me, so this might take some time to be seen but that's alright.

Steroids are what you use when you've run out of drive, dedication, patience and even concrete effort. I drink GNC's Pro Performance ISO Burst Whey (sweetened with either sucralose or stevia), and I've taken GNC's Pro Performance Creatine Monohydrate (for a couple of months) in the past. Now, I occasionally drink the protein shakes and I'm off creatine again. I actually stopped taking creatine when I realized that beyond the mental gains it didn't seem to be doing that much for me.

Again, I find the article on MuscleHacker.com to be completely against the spirit of MuscleHack.com and its nautral bodybuilding background. I'm doing what I can to get it taken down, properly.

On a happier note, I had a wicked Shoulders day yesterday to start off my new week of THT 4.0 Volume #1. Far better than I expected, that's for sure! I'll take it! Legs are tonight too. Can't wait to get back in the gym and kick some ass!

I'm happy to address any questions that anyone might have about my stance on said article, or even about said article, if you want to throw them my way!

Have a great day all! Lift hard, train smart - and naturally!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment