Monday, August 15, 2011

THT 4.0 V1 Biceps and Back day done!

This was for, figureatively, all of the marbles. I had not done deadlifts since the first week before my injury. I was genuinely afraid of how my ankle would react to the "pitched forward" starting stance of a true barbell deadlift - especially with a combined total of 265lbs for bar and plates on it to stay at my goal of constant progression.

I was about to find out...

The end result? Simply, WIN.

My ankle held up nicely and I managed to complete all of my sets without issue. Indeed, it was an epic back day! Then, having moved on to the biceps portion of my THT 4.0 Volume cycle #1 workout, I was ready for more.

I got what I bargained for. I had solid gains across all of my sets. Two days later, my biceps were seriously telling me that I was in recovery mode. I love that feeling!

Sorry about this post being late. The weekend was full of stuff for me to do, both for myself and work. Yesterday was a double-up day and I'll get to that shortly - with a surprise as well! Actually, two of them!

Have a great day all!

Adam


No comments:

Post a Comment