Tuesday, July 12, 2011

THT 4.0 V1 Legs day done!

I knew that this was going to be a challenge. Leg day. Subbing in hack squats for Smith machine squats. Tackling a new cycle. BRING IT.

So, I went and kicked some ass. And then I walked slowly, very slowly, out to the car to remember why driving stick sucks after leg day!

THT 4.0 is proving to be the toughest MuscleHack workout I've had in quite some time. It might be the extra half-weight set to failure. It might be because I'm coming off of a HIT cycle series and I'm not used to the single-day intensity. Any way you slice it, THT 4.0 Volume rocks!

Tonight is chest and abs night. I'm likely going to be as weak as a kitten after this one, but it's going to be worth it for the benefits I'll get for doing that kind of work!

Keep lifting folks, you'll be kicking ass and taking names long after everyone else is wheezing and stumbling their way around!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment