Tuesday, June 14, 2011

THT 3.1 HIT Week #7

Nobody told me this was a maintenance cycle!!!! GRRRR

And by that I mean that I've only managed to hit the gym once per week for what has to be the last 4 weeks. Mind you, I've been supplementing myself with good old-fashioned manual labour - hauling and splitting firewood for the most part, a little digging of the rear garden at home yestrday - but mostly firewood-related work.

So, tonight after work will be my first gym run of the week. Oddly enough, I feel great. I can't wait to get in the gym tonight. I just want to get in there, hit it hard, wreck myself (metaphorically) and go home ready to start some new weight levels. Positivity is key for stuff like this. I'm progressing on one day per week - not normally, but not outside the realm of possibility.

So welcome to your Tuesday. Welcome to my Tuesday. Welcome to our Tuesday. Make it happen!

Lift hard, train smart, be safe.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment