Saturday, February 12, 2011

THT 2.0 Refix Back day is done!

It's only 6 sets, but they're 6 sets that you'll remember for the rest of the day!

I started out with deadlifts. I could have gone a tad heavier if I lifted from the power rack support bars, but I elected to stay true to my earlier form and lift clean from the floor. Still, I only dropped 20 lbs per set and got 6 reps (barely) for each, so I'll add a bit more next week.

Barbell rows. Wow. To put this in perspective, I can do a seated narrow grip row for about 250lbs to my navel. I can do seated pulldowns for about the same. I do 240lbs for palm-up pulldowns. I managed... 200lbs on a Smith machine. I felt EVERY REP.

My conclusion? I love barbell bent-over rows.

My lats felt massive as I left the gym. I can still feel them right now. I defintely felt my lower back hen I was shovelling the driveway not too long ago.

THT 2.0 Refix is going to make a monster out of me. This is a good thing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment