Tuesday, February 8, 2011

How's that for cool?

I just checked Google this morning - this blog, "Rep to Failure - A MuscleHack Journey" is ranked #6 for the search term rep to failure.

I have no idea how it got so high, but I'm stoked! Two weeks ago, I was 2-3 pages deep in the search results.

How many people actually search for rep to failure? Probably not that many. But if they do, I'll be right there. :D

On that note, there have been more than 600 page views since I launched the blog. Thanks everyone! I'm thinking of having a little contest once I hit 1000 views, ending when I hit 1500 views. I'm wokring on something. :)

In the meantime, feel free to share the blog with the tools at the bottom of each post if you feel that they're relevant or interesting. Also, you can click the Like button on the main page. I'm also thinking of doing something once I hit 50 and 100 "Likes", respectively. The downside to the Like button (thus far) is that I can't see everyone who has clicked Like - only those on my FB Friends list. I'd love to use those names as automatic entrants for contests, but I guess I'll just have to use a new post for that - or start a FB "Like" page.

Hmm. I'll have to give that some more thought.

Happy lifting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment