Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Can't remember if I mentioned this before

There are ads on this blog! HORROR OF HORRORS!

I could have easily run the blog without ads. However, I had a different idea in mind and I've decided to make it a public one: I'll take 80% of the ad revenue from my site and donate it back to MuscleHack.com. Mark deserves our support for all of his hard work and effort. Indeed, the vast majority of us use his training plans and meal ideas daily and it would be cool to really give something back.

So, I'm empowering all of you to be able to give something back. Click an ad or two that seems relevant. Come back every couple of days or so and do it again if you can. :) If even 20% of the MuscleHack FB fan page did this, the turnaround would be amazing.

I've been slowly gaining banked revenue since the site started... but I have yet to break $10 banked. Google Adsense pays out on $100 banked or higher.

So, share the blog with your friends if you think they'd be interested in reading the ramblings of a guy who has decided that as of two years ago, he'd never be "out of shape" ever again - and I've stuck to it. Share the blog and ask those you know to have a read if they want a "pick me up" by reading about an average guy who decided to combat the stereotypes about his body composition type and actually build real muscle.

Or, if they have questions and they want some answers about working out in general, staying healthy or even food choices for low/lower-carb diet options - fire away. If I don't have the answer, I'll find it for you AND tell you where I got it from.

Cheers, folks!

Adam

3 comments:

  1. That's a great idea Adam! It's the least we can do for all the good Mark has done for us! I just sent a donation to him as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a reminder, if anyone uses programs like "Ad-block plus" that gets rid of ads, you got to disable it to see Adam's ads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys, thanks for the support! I'll be moving to massively increase my visibility in the coming months to rally some income together. I can't wait to start sending some cash Mark's way because he's given me my self-respect back. I guess you could argue I've done that for myself, but not without his reams of information and encouragement. He was even the one who suggested that I start this blog, so it's only fair that he reap some of the rewards. :)

    Yesterday's intake was a massive increase - my best single day EVER on Adsense. Please continue to spread the word for not only this site but MuscleHack.com as well.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete